FIRST Tech Challenge Romania is organizing the Live and recorded webinars for all Romanian teams. The interactive live webinars are ideal for rooky teams who want learn more information about how to start a team, design a robot in a CAD program, program a robot, work in a team, create an engineering book etc. The webinars provide an accessible way to gain more knowledge about the program, while having the benefit of attending remotely.
• Be independently trained by one of our seasoned specialists
• Have access to a kit of Tips & Tricks designed by our specialists
• A sessions with our specialists during the live webinars
• Test your computer system first and confirm you meet the system requirements necessary
• Review our full listings regularly to see our latest webinars
• Register online at any time for a webinar
• How do I log in to the webinar?
The link to the login page should be sent to you in a confirmation email once you register. On the day of the webinar, about 10 minutes before the webinar start, you will be able to login to the webinar from this page. You will need to enter your name and email address that you registered with.
You may need to have Flash installed on your computer.
• How do I listen to the webinar?
You have the option of dialing in and joining the teleconference OR using a headset on your computer.
• Can I join the webinar using a mobile device?
The platform is compatible with most mobile devices but it does not allow active participation in the polling or chat features.
• Will I get a copy of the slide presentation being used in the webinar?
Yes. The webinar registered attendees will receive an email with information about the day’s webinar. That email will provide a link to the recorded webinar.
• Do I need to mute myself on the webinar?
No. Attendees are automatically muted upon entry to the webinar. All attendees can interact via questions addressed to the webinar specialist.
• I can’t make the LIVE webinar date/time. Will the recording be made available for me?
We do record our webinars; however, we cannot guarantee that every webinar will be available until we review that the quality of the recording is acceptable. If the recording is acceptable, it will be sent to you via email.
The topics are a subject to change.
For any other topics you consider useful for season #2, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org